Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hey, Daddy-o Mr Ray!

Mr. Ray is a fellow artist from NJ I've had the pleasure of sharing a couple of stages, an occasional cup of coffee, & met his lovely wife & daughter.

Hey, Mr. Ray!

1) How many kids do you have? Ages?
Hi Yosi! Thanks for inviting me....Patti & I have one beautiful girl, Layla, who is 3 1/2.

2) Best thing about being a dad?
Being blessed with the awesome responsibility of raising a child: it's the ultimate selfless act.

3) How does being a dad influence your music?
Boy, I thought I was inspired before Layla! Now there is inspiration at every turn....

4) Best &/or worst Father's Day gift:
No 'worst' Father's Day gifts so far! =-)

5) How are you spending this Father's Day?
We're having a lot of family members at our first house this Sunday...first Father's Day we're hosting....can't wait.

6) Words of wisdom to dads:
From my song, 'First Father's Day':
They warn you like you’re goin’ to battle
You’ll never do the things you used to do
But she doesn't take away my passions
She adds a new color to everything I do

7) (For your kids only)...walk out of the room Ray...is your dad (Ray) cool or goofy?
Cool AND Goofy! Happy Father's Day to you, too, pal.....

Thanks Ray!
Happy Father's Day!
http://mrray.com/

1 comment:

Silly Bus said...

Mr.Ray
Really wonderful.